1. Identity of the owner of the present website
Pursuant to Law 34/2002, of 11 July 11, on Information of Society Services and Electronic Commerce, you are hereby advised that the owner of www.cclaukariz.com is:
Club de Campo Laukariz (Laukariz Country Club)
Corporate Tax ID (C.I.F.) no.:
C\ Urbide, s/n, ZIP Code: E-48100 Laukariz-Mungia, Biscay, Spain
Telephone: +34 946 740 858
Registered in the Sports Associations Register of the Autonomous Community of the Basque Country, number 1,675 of the Presentation Book and 1,486 of the Registration Book.
2. General terms and conditions of use of this web site
Access to this website confers the condition of “User” on a person, implying his/her express and unreserved acceptance of the general terms and conditions which are published in www.cclaukariz.com, at the moment that the website is accessed. Therefore, the User must read the present term and conditions of use, on each of the occasions where it is intended access and where appropriate to use the services provided through this website, as same may undergo amendments.
In this regards, the term “User” shall be understood as the person who accesses, browses, uses or participates in the services and activities, whether free, chargeable or otherwise, carried out in www.cclaukariz.com.
2.1. Subject matter and scope of application
The present general terms and conditions of use regulate access, navigation and use of www.cclaukariz.com and the responsibilities derivative from the use of its contents such as text, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, expressions and information, as well as any other creation protected by national laws and international treaties on intellectual and industrial property.
Club de Campo Laukariz (Laukariz Country Club) may stipulate special terms and conditions which may be applicable to the use and/or hiring of specific services, being the present general terms and conditions likewise further apply herein.
2.2. Access terms and conditions and use of services
- Access to www.cclaukariz.com in principle is free and gratuitous. Nevertheless, some of the services and contents may be subject to the prior taking out of contracts for the service or product, in these cases being of application, the special terms and conditions created for that purpose that Club de Campo Laukariz (Laukariz Country Club) shall make available prior to the taking out of the contract.
- All minors who intend to use the services contained on this website must have the prior consent of their parents, guardians or legal r
- At all times, the User must make lawful use of the services of present website in accordance with the present general terms and conditions, current legislation, morality and public order as well as generally accepted Internet practices.
- The User warrants that all information furnished through subscription forms included on this website are lawful, real, authentic, truthful and updated. It shall be the sole responsibility of the User the immediate notification to Club de Campo Laukariz (Laukariz Country Club) as regards any changes which may occur in the information provided.
- The User shall refrain from: introducing viruses, programs, macros or any sequence of characters with the intention of damaging or changing the computer systems of this website; hinder access of other users through the massive consumption of resources; the capture of data included on this website for advertising purposes; to reproduce, copy, distribute, transform or make available to third parties the contents included on this website; the carrying out of actions through the services included on this website which may infringe intellectual property, trade secrets, contractual commitments, rights to the honour, privacy and personal image of any third party; the carrying out unfair competition and illegal advertising.
- If for the use and/or the taking out under contract of a service in www.cclaukariz.com, the User must register onto the website, the latter shall for furnishing truthful and lawful information. If as a result of the registration, the User is given a password, the latter shall undertake to make diligent use thereof and keep secret the password for accessing these services. Accordingly, Users are responsible for the appropriate custody and confidentiality of any identifiers and/or passwords whatsoever which are supplied and hereby undertake not to assign the use thereof to any third party, albeit temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to outsiders. The User shall be responsible for the unlawful use of the services by any illegitimate third party using a password for this purpose due to the careless use or use thereof by the User. In cases of theft, loss or unauthorised access to his/her passwords, the User shall be responsible for immediately notifying Club de Campo Laukariz (Laukariz Country Club) in order to cancel said passwords. Club de Campo Laukariz (Laukariz Country Club) under no circumstances whatsoever shall be held responsible for the actions undertaken by any unauthorised third party whilst the aforementioned notification by the User is not carried out.
3. Intellectual and industrial property rights
Club de Campo Laukariz (Laukariz Country Club) owns the intellectual and industrial property of all the elements of www.cclaukariz.com, including the trademark, trade name or distinguishing sign. In particular including but not limited to, are protected by copyright, the graphic design, font, logos, text, graphics, illustrations, photographs, sounds and other elements contained in the website.
Under no circumstances whatsoever the access or navigation in www.cclaukariz.com implies waiver, transfer or license wholly or in part of Club de Campo Laukariz (Laukariz Country Club) for personal use to the User of its intellectual and industrial property rights.
Therefore, the User acknowledges that the reproduction, copying, distribution, marketing, processing, reuse, public communication and in general any other form of exploitation by any means, wholly or in part of the contents of www.cclaukariz.com, without express written permission of Club de Campo Laukariz (Laukariz Country Club), is an infringement of its intellectual and/or industrial property rights.
All information which is not considered as personal data furnished voluntarily to www.cclaukariz.com via the Internet (including any observation, suggestion, idea, graphics etc.) shall become the exclusive property of Club de Campo Laukariz (Laukariz Country Club) which shall holder unlimited rights of use, without accruing to that end any compensation whatsoever in their favour, or in favour of any other person whatsoever.
4. Responsibilities and warranties
- Club de Campo Laukariz (Laukariz Country Club) does not guarantee the lawfulness, reliability, usability, authenticity or accuracy of the services or information included in www.cclaukariz.com therefore excludes any direct or indirect liability losses and damages of any nature, derivative from the dissatisfaction of usefulness or from expectations that the User may have placed therein.
- Club de Campo Laukariz (Laukariz Country Club) declares that it has taken all technical as well as organisational measures, that within its possibilities and the state of technology, allow the correct functioning of the website and the absence of viruses and harmful components, nevertheless shall not be held liable for: (a) the continuity and availability of content and services included in www.cclaukariz.com; (b) the absence of errors in said contents or the correction of any defect which may occur; (c) the absence of viruses and/or other harmful components in www.cclaukariz.com; (d) the impregnability of the security measures that have been taken; (e) damages or losses caused by any person who breaches the security systems of www.cclaukariz.com
- The User shall be solely responsible to third parties for any communication sent personally or in their name to www.cclaukariz.com as well as the unlawful use of the contents and services contained on this website.
- Club de Campo Laukariz (Laukariz Country Club) reserves the right to temporarily and without prior notice suspend, access to www.cclaukariz.com due to maintenance, repair, updating or improvement. Whenever circumstances so permit Club de Campo Laukariz (Laukariz Country Club) shall publish on its website, sufficiently in advance, a notice specifying the scheduled date for the suspension of services.
- Links to other web pages which where appropriate may exist in www.cclaukariz.comthat take user to other websites that Club de Campo Laukariz (Laukariz Country Club), the club assumes no responsibility given that it does not have any control over same, and its purpose, is to advise Users of other sources of information, reason why the User accepts under his own responsibility the contents and under the terms and conditions of use which govern same.
- Club de Campo Laukariz (Laukariz Country Club) shall not be held liable for the use that Users may make of the contents and services included on its website. Accordingly it does not warrant that the use that Users may make of the aforementioned contents and services comply with the present general terms and conditions of use, or that they do so diligently.
5. Duration and amendment
- Club de Campo Laukariz (Laukariz Country Club) reserves the right to amend, in whole or in part, the present general terms and conditions of access by posting the changes on cclaukariz.com. It may likewise make unannounced changes it deems appropriate on the website, being able to change, delete or add both to the content and services it provides, and in the manner in which same are presented or located. Accordingly shall be construed as prevailing, the general terms and conditions published at the time when the User accesses www.cclaukariz.com reason why the User should periodically read said terms and conditions of use.
- Notwithstanding that set forth in the special conditions, Club de Campo Laukariz (Laukariz Country Club) may terminate, suspend or discontinue at any given moment without prior notice, access to the contents of the website, without the option of the User to demand any compensation whatsoever.
6. Appicable legislation and competent jurisdiction
The relations established between Club de Campo Laukariz (Laukariz Country Club) and the User are governed by that set forth in the prevailing legislation concerning applicable law and jurisdiction. Nevertheless, for cases in which the regulations foresee the possibility of the parties submitting to a jurisdiction, Club de Campo Laukariz (Laukariz Country Club) and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled to, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Bilbao.